tattoos and 2g's, games, and musical entries. Friday, January 16, 2009

Today I began to admire my 4 tattoos more, and decided I'm tired of having hidden ones. Therefore, my next tattoo will most likely be placed on my forearm, or by my elbow. This will make it so I have to wear at least a 3/4 raglan at work, but it's whatever, I could honestly care less. Also today, i picked up my 2g for stretching, and plan on doing that tonight, so im pretty stoked for that.

did i mention im a nerd?
I got home around 7 tonight, and sat in front of my TV and played Fable 2 till this entry. After this entry, I'll probably play it more, which I'm stoked for. It's funny too, cause my guy looks like Master Chief from Halo, and it makes me laugh. Call me a nerd, a dork. Whatever. I've been playing games since Commodore 64, so I'm allowed to be a "insert generic nerd comment here."

EC/TSA
Exit Cleveland was supposed to have a show today, but due to a snow day, all after-school activities we're curtailed, causing our show to be cancelled, seeing as how it was supposed to be in a school gym. it happens, so I'm not upset about it too much. Also, I can freely blame Justin for not bothering to even attempt to figure out if the show would have been on or not, and just used his "cunning" to assume it was cancelled (sorry, bro). Practice tomorrow.

Take Steady Aim is still kinda dead, as right now being the main writing force, I've been unable to send any of my stuff to gene, let alone record it decently to even send him. I have a couple songs in the works, a few finished, and a few covers in mind that we can record and such, so stay on the lookout.



ENERGY
"Invasions of The Mind"

With a different style of hardcore featuring practically 100% melodic singing, this band stands out from the likes of Daggermouth, Have Heart, and Verse. If you dig more poppy stuff, but still love those double time beats mixed with hardcore influence, this is a band for you.

DOWNLOAD INVASIONS OF THE MIND

1 comments:

lessthangene said...

i love that Energy album so much. it's so good.