15 minutes and I got caught in the halls. Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School this morning from 8 am till 10:45 am. I could have passed on it and slept in, which is what i wanted to do, but I figure this time around I'll strive to get something done and get good grades. For western civ however, my teacher was 15 minutes late, which means I could leave, and as I was out the door, she pushed me right back in. I was pissed. But enough about school.

EXIT CLEVELAND.
Peter texted me today to let me know they were going in to work on our backing vocals for our two new songs. I'm stoked to hear exactly how they both come out, they sounded great unmastered, so I'm really excited. On Friday, we'll be playing a show at Mayfield High School i think, so im excited to play some more. If you live in the area, come on over and catch a show.

MAN OVERBOARD
"Hung Up On Nothing"

These dudes are amazing live, and amazing recorded. Fresh pop punk with old school influences like Taking Back Sunday and Blink, these guys score high on my list. Not to mention the drummer used to be in BANGARANG! which is absolutely amazing.
MAN OVERBOARD MYSPACE.


0 comments: