Second Day Back, and more. Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally back at school, and I'm not sure how I feel about my classes. I'm taking Introductory Psychology, English 2, Western Civilization 2, and Speech.


Psych - Lecture Class. Should be easy, I hope.
English - I don't know for sure, but my teacher mentioned being senile, and I can kinda see it already.
Western - Just boring.
Speech - So far so good. I'm one of 2 guys in the class.
=====================
EXIT CLEVELAND:
BAND PRACTICE TODAY. Went good until we tried figuring out a cover song for an upcoming show. We settled for one the Joey and Peter had already thought about, and improvised something into it as well, so it should be good!
=====================
TAKE STEADY AIM:
Gene and I are still the only two. I've been writing, and seeing how EC decided not to do a certain cover, I'm snakin' it for TSA :D. It should be good.

0 comments: