mutilations, haha Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I just recently started doing the whole tattoo and piercing thing, so heres my tattoos.

The star is on my right hip, ohio is on my back, the XXXs are on my left arm, and the chess pieces are on my right.

can anyone guess what the chess pieces represent? XD

also, im about to stretch my ears to 4g. i went from 10 to 6, and my ear hurt, so im going back to the simple size-to-size stretching, and im not skipping anymore levels.



POLAR BEAR CLUB
"Sometimes Things Just Disappear"

I saw these guys at Bernie's in Columbus a few months before they got signed. The room was packed, the energy was high, and these guys blew me away. If you dont even listen to them, you're giving them no justice at all, and they deserve the most.
you know whats up.
DOWNLOAD SOMETIMES THINGS JUST DISAPPEAR.

0 comments: