".....it clears the streets of the silent armies, so we can dance." Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I was happily listening to my iTunes library today when I decided I missed CinSun A LOT. I listened to the new albums a few times through, and decided Umbrellas and Elephants is one of those songs that was perfected within the first run though. Awesome energy, sincere lyrics, and a beautiful quote from Basketball Diaries. If you don't have this song, The album is under for download. Unfortunately, it's the new version of U&E, so you'll have to rock some Lime/Frost/Torrent.

CURRENTS

Pastime: Skate 2 for XBOX 360. mhm.
Bands: A Tribe Called Quest, Gang Starr, A Day To Remember, Timeless
Food: Chipotle.
Feeling: "Train-station, knows every word you said.."

Maybe I should hitch a forty hour train to anywhere.



CINEMATIC SUNRISE
A.C.SB.A.L.P.R. [EP]

DOWNLOAD CINEMATIC SUNRISE

0 comments: